Brjansk-KircheHome - Ukraine - Dnepropetrowsk - Kirchen und Kathedralen - Brjansk-Kirche
Brjansk-Nikolaus-Kirche in Dnipropetrowsk
In 1913 - 1915 gg. in Dnepropetrovsk, Poltava Province, architect George Turovetskii and St Petersburg architect Evstafyev Konstantinovich, was built Bryansk Nicholas Church. Historic its name - "Bryansk". Residents of the city is called - "Bryansk Cathedral.
Architecture building interesting enough, in the western part of the established three-tiered bell tower. In 1929 the church became a monument of architecture and was transformed under the Organ Hall. In the central hall of the building was installed 12-ton body brought from Frankfurt an der Oder firm Sauer.
From 1988 to the present day cathedral Bryansk works as a house organ and chamber music.