Ilinskiy KlosterHome - Ukraine - Odessa - Kirchen und Kathedralen - Ilinskiy Kloster
Ilinskiy Kloster in Odessa
In 1884, as the Russian Compound Mount Athos Elias Skete, was founded by Svyato-Ilinskiy monastery.
Foundation stone of the monastery was made Nov. 10, 1894 Archimandrite Gabriel. And already in 1896 the construction of five-domed church was completed.
Odessa Diocesan Administration in 1997, is located at the monastery. In the church opened a Sunday school for children and adults.