Historical Museum K. MarksaHome - Ucraina - Dnepropetrovsk - Attrazioni - Historical Museum K. Marksa
Historical Museum K. Marksa
Historical museum (1903), K.Marksa, 16. The museum of antiquities of province Ekaterinoslavskoj has been based in 1849. In the beginning it was placed in one of rooms a palace of Potiomkin , later under initiative ecaterinoslav of a scientific organization began construction of a special building. The project is developed arcitector. G.Panafutinym in modernized classical style. An old building of a museum one-storeyed. The old part is connected to a new two-storeyed building in which the exposition is placed, and a building of a diopama " Fight for Dnepr ". Near a museum - a collection of Scythian women.