Ermeni KilisesiAna Sayfa - Ukrayna - Ivano-Frankivsk - Kiliseler ve Cathedrals - Ermeni Kilisesi
Ermeni Kilisesi içinde Ivano-Frankivsk
Armenian church in the Baroque style, was built in place of wood, which was founded in 1665. The first known restoration and adjustment made in 1811 and 1829. During the fire in 1868 the building was partially destroyed. After an unsuccessful restoration undertaken in 1868 by engineer Trelat, the building has significantly changed its appearance.
Two round towers flanking the main facade, were significantly lower, and their completion - a baroque silhouette of helmets - replaced conventional bell shaped domes. Different in configuration has a pediment, disappeared a small tower, crowning a roof. Monument was again rebuilt in 1919 - 1930 gg. In the interior, used wooden sculptures, which probably belongs to the cutter Poleevsky. On the walls, frescoes, executed Soletsky. In 1970, the monument repaired and adapted for the museum of history of religion and atheism.