Sampsoniy Kilisesi Poltava

Sampsoniy Kilisesi Poltava, fotoğraf, açıklama, fotoğraf, bilgi, St Sampsoniy Kilisesi yakınındaki otelde

Arama Hotel Online

VISA & MASTERCARD online payment
Semt:

Varış: 19.01.2017
Mon Tue Çar Per Fri Sat Paz
             
             
             
             
             
             
Gidiş: 20.01.2017
Mon Tue Çar Per Fri Sat Paz
             
             
             
             
             
             
Oda miktar:

Oda 1:

Yetişkin: Çocuklar:

Sampsoniy Kilisesi

Ana Sayfa - Ukrayna - Poltava - Kiliseler ve Cathedrals - Sampsoniy Kilisesi

Sampsoniy Kilisesi Poltava

Sampsoniy Church was built on the field of the battle of Poltava in honor of the victory of the Russian army over the Swedish army of Charles XII, which occurred June 27, 1709. Start of construction was June 27, 1852 on a project that the architect of Charlemagne, and was completed and consecrated in the name of Reverend Sampson Strannopriimtsa July 15, 1856.

The temple was made in the Byzantine style, rectangular in plan, with 5 chapters. In the Temple were the heating system and used it only for the services on holidays and weekends. After reconstruction in 1895 the temple was changed by the architect Nikonov. Were added to the side chapels, and the plan of the temple became a cross. The iconostasis was made in the workshop of the Moscow merchant Astaf'eva, and the icons for the artist wrote to his Malyshev. It was also done painting the walls and domes. Bishop Hilarion Poltavskii consecrated the temple on Oct. 1, 1895.

During the restoration in 1909 was added to the input of the gate with a church bell tower and made painting the walls and vaults. On the outer wall of the temple on the eastern side was completed painting, depicting the treatment of Peter I to the Russian army on the eve of battle, and under the picture was a marble plaque with the words of this address. In the temple there were a lot of icons donated by regiments that participated in the battle of Poltava. In 1929 the church was closed, and a year later was destroyed Gate tower.

During the German occupation of Poltava Sampsoniy Church was re-opened. In 1949 the church was finally closed and handed over to the Museum Battle of Poltava. After the proclamation of Ukrainian independence in 1991 the church was handed over to the Orthodox community and has resumed its activities.



Sampsoniy Church
This service is brought to you by Business Travel Group.
| Sepeti | Oturum açmak | Nasıl kitaba | İşbirliği | Bilgi | Hotel Girişi
Call now! +380 44 221-77-11